HDo you know how to write article post and why it is necessary for every blogger? Yes, if your question is the same and the answer to this question is that if you reach here you have come to the right place. If you do not know what SEO is, then you can read it here on my post.
No matter how well you write articles, if you write well with good heading, content, paragraph, Still, in the article google search, page 5-6 Appears What could be bad news for a blogger. To make this news good news you will need to write SEO friendly article. If your article in google search also appears on the first page, if this happens then there will be a lot of increase in the traffic of your site.
Increasing traffic is not the work of children. If you are a blogger then you have understood what are the benefits of having traffic, do not let go of sadness, know how to write SEO friendly blog-post. The full name of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. You are writing SEO friendly articles, this means that you are telling Google what topic your article has been written on. Through this, optimizing content for the search engine.
All of them have a lot of advantages such as traffic to the site. You will be able to find your article on the first page of google. There will be more and more visitors. The rank of your site will increase. All this has its advantages. Through this, the visitors can give the same content to the Google user, whatever content they want. Your income will also be prominent.
How to Write a good Article
Let’s face it for some sitting down to write a blog post on a regular basis seems like a daunting task all kinds of questions swirl through your head and I have the same questions where do I start what am I going to say, how many words do I use, how do I get my point, across all of these questions swirl around in the mind of a novice blogger.
Even more experienced bloggers have them but see, here’s the thing you don’t have to be an profressional writer or a prose master to write a blog post. You just have to have something to say that will resonate with your target audience. They aren’t looking for a masterpiece from you usually, just some useful information on a subject they’re interested in so what do you do when it’s time to start writing.
- You should have a compelling title, more people will read your title that will actually read your blog post so you need to have a title that will make people want to read the article. If your title isn’t stronger interesting then you’ve already lost some readers.
- Next, you need to have a lead paragraph that sums up the blog post this is very important the lead paragraph should get right to the purpose of the post and make it relevant to the reader after the title this could be the most important part of your post. If you take too long to summarize what the article will convey to the reader you may lose them keep it short keep it concise keep it strong.
- Now you need to find a good image for your blog post images are used to draw your readers in to the post itself find an image that relates to your article and feature it prominently but that doesn’t mean you can go online and search for any old image to use remember there are copyright rules in place so don’t just go swiping images online there are plenty of websites where you can get copyright free images (Like Flickr)to make sure you only use those if you don’t have a subscription to a paid stock image service or licensing to use the image you want it’s always good and fun to put yourself into the post when possible this helps your readers connect better with you
- try to share a personal experience or a twist with them let them get to know you make the main body of your blog post I scanable what does this mean use numbered lists bullets and small headers to allow your reader to quickly scan the article up-and-down to get an idea of what it’s about nothing’s more daunting to a reader than looking at a page that just seems like endless long paragraphs use these call-outs to break the page up some other ways to make your blogpost more readable include using shorter paragraphs try to stick to three maybe four sentences per paragraph if you do more than that the page starts to look like it’s going to be a chore to read write in shorter sentences I personally struggle with this one because I’m the king of run-on sentences but I do suggest you try to avoid them shorter sentences make reading faster sometimes one of the biggest obstacles to get people actually writing on their blog is the fact that they think every post has to be long while it’s good to have some longer form posts not everyone needs to be filled with tons of information keep many of the posts short I would aim to have at least 300 to 500 words though to help you with your SEO
- another thing that a lot of people forget is adding links to their posts when you write a post be sure to include not just links to outside sources but also internal links to other blog posts on your own site that are relevant this helps keep your article shorter since you can direct your reader to a different post to expand on a point you’re trying to make plus you keep your reader on-site and moving through other pages of your website that’s always good for SEO
- finally end your post with a discussion question try to end your post with a question to the reader to encourage comments this is of course if you have the commenting system turned on for your blog hopefully this outline has given you some ideas to kick-start the blogging process if you would like to have this information in a forum you can print out and keep head over to my blog and search for how to write a blog post for beginners
SEO Tips For Writing Articles
If you follow the tips given below, you will understand everything.
1. Keyword Research
The first question in your mind should have been what this keyword is like. There is no more rocket science. Whatever Phrase and Sentence you search on Google, is your keyword. As you search on google “How to Earn Money from Facebook”
This is your keyword. Now the next question is, which key keyword would be better. For this, you have to use tools like Google and have a free tool. The name of which is “Google Keyword Planner.” Keyword You can choose which one where the Competition is low, you can quickly rank the keyword.
If you want, you can also give the keyword according to your own, just check the Competition from Google Keyword Planner. Use one of the essentials Long Tail Keyword. The advantage of this is that it can also rank Short Tait Keyword well.
Let’s explain to you what a long tail keyword is and what the short tail keyword is. “Top 10 best photo editing apps in 2017” This is your long tail keyword. But if you write photo editing apps then this is the short tail keyword. But there is also a short tail keyword in the above keyword (TOP 10 best photo editing apps in 2017). It means to use the long tail keyword, the short tail keyword will automatically rank.
2. Place the keyword in Title
According to the article you are on, you have to choose your title. And remember one thing that your title is what should be the keyword of your article. You never mistake your Focus keyword, “How to write SEO friendly blog post and you’re writing something else. So you wrote this in the title of your post too. Here you will understand that let’s learn something else right now.
3. Use Keyword in your first
You must also note that whenever you write an article you must first use the keyword in the paragraph, which will be helpful for SEO. If writing an article that has the name. What is SEO, you have to take it according to the keyword. I mean “what is SEO” written in paragraph anywhere. But keep one thing in mind that your keyword is written in a natural way. It’s against Google’s Guidelines, knowingly and unwillingly writing the keyword. This is also known as Keyword Stuffing.
4. Use Image Alt Tag
No search engine can read the image, but you have to tell the search engine that you have used the image and the image is related to it. You must enter the name of the image in the alt tag. If you have an image of Seo, then you have to type SEO in the alt tag. This is what the search engine learns about what the image is about. Use Keyword in the alt tag, this will optimize your article.
You can also use the plugin named Seo Friendly Image. One more thing to compress the image is that the page Load time will decrease. Whenever a google image search, your image can also appear there.
5. Use Heading and Subheading (H2 and H3 Tag)
Using Heading and Subheading is itself an SEO. Let us remember that from Heading, visitors know that what is actually written inside.
By the way, Heading and Subheading mean you have to use Keyword in H2 and H3 tags. But remember that you do not write the same words as Exact which is the keyword, make a little change in it and then write, as an example, “How written the article?” In return, you can also write “How to write articles properly. You can also write this in the H2 tag and write in H3.
6. Bold the Important and Related Keyword, even after writing the post. This is also a good way to write SEO friendly topics. In this, you just need to bold and related keywords. It will be easy to focus on the keyword search engine. (This does not mean that you should bold everyone). This way, Visitors also have easy access to content in the article.
7.1 to 2 Italic keyword
You mean some words to italics from 1 to 2 focus keywords. It will also make a difference in your article. One thing to remember is that you do not write a word for the ranking or sentence repeatedly, otherwise the user will also find your article boring.
8. Outbound Link To High-Quality Sites
You might have noticed that there are some great sites. Sites that have CPC, Rank, Page-rank are also much more. To link those sites to your page, you are writing an article called “Blogging”, in which you can link ‘Blogging’ with another site. Link to a URL with Blogging Address And that link can also be from Wikipedia site. Whenever someone clicks the blogging word then they will redirect the WIKIPEDIA page.
All sites like Facebook, Microsoft, Apple are all high-quality sites. With all these, you can link some words to your site. Google considers it a bottle. You can also watch the video to understand it well.
9. Internal Links to Related Articles
If you have to watch the video then you will know what I want to explain. Internal Links to Related Article This means, link another post in the middle of your article. If you have written about the quality article in your article, then you can link “What is SEO” post in the middle, that too will be your written post. Would that be the engagement of your site? Visitors will continue to read the second post of your site. The Bounce Rate will also be intact. These were some information about internal links.
10. High-Quality Content
Whatever SEO you want, use Keyword but if you do not write for User then there is no use. I mean you mean to write Quality Content, Relevant content, User-readable content, Complete content. You wrote that after reading the user, I thought that I got what I needed. You also pay attention to the article length. When you write quality content then forget about SEO, just like everything Google needs to get out of the heart.
11. Use Meta Description
In Meta Description, you have to summarize the entire article. Whenever you publish the post, you should first see Meta Description once. In this, you have to use the keywords you have used in your post’s Heading, Title description, subheading. It tells Google that your post has been written about Kiss. Google also makes it easy to search. This description should be around 140-150 words. You should never copy B Meta Description. Mensa related keyword should be used. Write Meta Description in the head tag in WordPress.
Do let me know what are the problems you are facing and what are doubts you have on this post above 🙂
Kafil Mohammed is a social media Marketing expert and teaches people about blogging. He also doing Digital Marketing for a long time now.