Have you ever heard about social media marketing? But you must have heard about Social Media. Because you use social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram in your everyday life. Have you ever thought that all these social media can also be marketed with the help of Yes, friends can make good marketing by using them all.
Marketing means that to tell people about their brand or business or blogs/websites etc and to tell this things to the people, such places are needed where people are always known and in such a situation, the advertisers can hardly find the right place and meet.
Nowadays Social Media has become a very powerful way for any business. Because it is suitable for any business. Just so already customers are interacting with their beloved brands.
So if you are not interacting with your audience in Social Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, then you are missing out a lot. If you use social media right then you can also get remarkable success in your business and your sales, brand value, and everything else can increase. But before you start marketing your blog/website, you should know How Articles Are Written, Because people want the quality post on your blog/website.
Yes, friends, all of you can promote your blogs as well as the other existing company. With good engagement with your readers, you can increase your blog’s brand value. That’s because Social Media is giving you this opportunity to interact more with your readers so that you can recognize their needs and try to solve them.
That’s why I thought why you should give information about the social media importance for growing blogs of bloggers and how we can use it so that you can also use it properly in your blogs, then what are the delays, and why do you do so? After all, what is this social media marketing?
What is Social Media Laws?
By the way, we all know about these social media laws, but it is possible that you can miss some things, so I have written about them more often.
1. If you have success in the Law of Listening Social Media and Content Marketing then you should listen more than speaking less. You should read the contents of your target audience well and be involved in such discussions where you can find out what is important to them. Then you can create good content somewhere and add some value to them.
2. The Law of Focus
You have to be a complete Focus in your blog. Because if you give your attention to all things, then you will not be successful in any of them. You should think about bringing more audience by focusing in your good content.
3. The Law of Quality Quality has always been better than Quantity. That’s why it’s better that you have 1000 online connections that read and share your content, and do not. 10,000 online connection such that you can not meet with you once for a second time after you have been connected.
4. Success in The Law of Patience Social Media does not come overnight, but you have to work hard for it. And have to wait for the right time. Therefore, it is most important to have Patience in you.
5. The law of Compounding Compounding is the funda that continuously and doing any work with Patience for better results. And if we continue to publish good and quality content then people will slowly come to see it and our online database will grow like this. Which will give very good results in the future.
6. The Law of Influence You should always find online influencer which has a lot of demand in the market. And who takes interest in your products, serices and business You should connect with such people and you should also have good bonding, and then you can. They share your products with your followers, and you are going to get a lot of money.
7. The Law of Value If you continue to share your products and services only in social media throughout the day, people may not appreciate your things. That’s why you should pay more attention to your content. Because good content only gives more value to your products.
8. The Law of Acknowledgment like if you come to meet you in person, then you do not ignore it. Just like that, if you want to talk online, you should not ignore it, because doing so increases your confidence in those people.
9. The Law of Accessibility Whenever you publish an article, you should remain present after it and not disappear from there. This means that you should constantly publish the content and respond to the comments of the people so that they can freely ask for your doubts so that they will not take much time to reach you.
10. The Law of Reciprocity You will have to share each other’s content. Because it can not be that others only share your content, this will make you feel better in both of them, which will be very useful for both of you in the future.
How social media helps you achieve your marketing goals.
With social media marketing, you can achieve many of your marketing goals which are as follows:
• This can increase your website traffic.
• With this you can strengthen your relation by interacting with others.
• This can increase your brand awareness and more and more people will know about you
• This will create a different brand identity with you and a positive brand association
• This allows you to better interact with your audience, which is your brand value.
The more and more bigger you are able to engage with your audience, you can easily achieve your marketing goals in Social Media Network.
Best Social Media Tips For Bloggers
Are you ready for Social Media ? So, let’s know some of the best tips that you will be going to work for later.
1. Social Media Content Planning, as I have said before, that the need for a Social Media Content Planning is very important. As with Keyword Research and Competitive Research, we will get many ideas which will be very much appreciated by our audience.
2. Great Social Content As with the other online marketing aspects, your content is the highest demand in Social Media. So always keep in mind that you have to constantly use good images, videos, info-graphics which will make your content even more attractive.
3. With the help of Consistent Brand Image Social Media, you can spread your brand image around. But here is the point of attention that you have to be always connected to the unique image of your brand so that people will trust you.
4. Social Media for Content Promotion Social media marketing is a great medium to deliver your best site, blogs content to readers. Once you have become good followers, then you will find them all new You can get acquainted with the content. By which you will gradually become more and more followers.
5. Sharing Curated Links Social media is a great thing to do for your marketing. So that there will be a lot of followers coming here. If you feel that some of your good information links will be liked by your followers, then it is obvious that you must share their links, it may be that they also share your posts in return.
6. Tracking Competitors should always carefully analyze every move of their competitors, giving you better data such as Keyword research and other social media Marketing Insight. If your competitors are using some technique which is beneficial for them then you should also use them, but you will have to improve them otherwise you will not get the results of your needs.
Social Media Platforms For Blog Traffic
By the way, there is no shortage of Social Media Platforms. Because according to demand, many such Social Media Platforms are available which people are using nowadays, such as Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumbler and Instagram etc. Now it comes to know how to choose which corner of your social media platform is better.
How to Choose Best Social Media Platforms for Traffic, I have said earlier that many such social media platforms are in front of me. But here we will understand how we will choose the right Social Media Platform for ourselves. Because different social media marketing sites have different requirements, therefore we have to create uniques strategy for all platforms,
Facebook’s use For Blog Traffic
Facebook is such a platform where people come to relax to chat with their friends. So in such an environment, we have to keep our tone light and friendly. With the design of Facebook Business Fan Page, we have to give careful attention, in its layout, in Visual Components, because if someone is on your Fan Page
If he comes, he has some good experience in it, and take some positive feedback from it and share it with your friends and family,
Use of Google+ for Blog Traffic
Google+ has now become the biggest competitior of Facebook, but it’s not diversify just like Facebook, but it works only in a particular niche. This is not for everyone. Rather there are only a few communities that are very active in google +. You can add photos, videos, links to G00gle +. You also get this facility in that you can also create sections of your followers. You can also share them with some special information. Here you also have the facility of hangouts. You can chat with your followers by using it.
Pinterest’s use For Blog Traffic
Pinterst is a very fast growing Social Media Marketing trend. This is Image centered platform which is designed to be considered retail. But you can also generate lead by using Pinterest correctly. Pinterest gives another business opportunity
Bring your products to the public, while helping with the help of eye-catching and unique pinboards enhance your brand personality. If you want to use pinterest, always keep in mind that the primary audience of this social network is female.
Using Twitter for Traffic
Twitter is a social media marketing tool that lets you broadcast your updates on the web. You have to broadcast your tweets in the field you are in. And in return you will also follow. If a customer says something good about you, do not forget to tweet that tweet again, and try to give your audience the answers as well as possible.
Use of Linkedin for Social Media Traffic
LinkedIn is a much more professional marketing site than the rest of Social Media. In LinkedIn Groups you will find category from a fixed industry who are equally minded. It is also great for new job posting and general employee networking. In this you should excite your customers to recommend their LinkedIn Profile to others.
From the recommendation it appears that your business is more trustworthy and credible. You need to answer in the Questions section of LinkedIn so people will trust you more.
Use of YouTube for Social Media Traffic
As we know that video seems more attractive than text, audio. That’s why there are many companies that make videos with the hope of making them viral so that they do not get much success. Because people need good content. So you should create content that is good at seeing and learning from something.
Social Network ✓ Advantages
If we talk about other social network marketing social media, then it is very inexpensive compared to them. Here you do not have the money to make accounts in different platforms but they are absolutely free. There is no money to post on. With this you can easily reach your new updates to other people too, and that too free of charge.
2. Engaging Audience Social networks allow the business to be engage with your target audience and to establish interactive relationships with them.
Social Network Marketing ✓ Disadvantages
1. The main problem of Time Social Network is that it takes a lot of time to expand the business. These social media campaigns are not one-shot affairs and they need to be nurtured in time to time. The big bloggers have extra manpower which they can use for their promotion. But this can be a big challenge for small bloggers.
2. Direct advertising does not work on social media Businesses always want to sell their products using social networks. But doing this will not attract people to you, so you need to make your ads more attractive. With this you aim to target specific traffic, for good results.
3. Keeping in mind the community nature of Risks Social Media, we must be aware of its risks. Negative posting done by any customer, ex-employee, or competitor (whether true or false) can greatly harm your business reputation. So,the more good it is to have Social Media Marketing, the more scary it is also the second aspect.
Simultaneously, social network marketing is such a type of marketing that many small businesses can and should be benefiting from it, if we can find out what our customers are thinking and what they need.
I sincerely hope that I gave you full information about how to use social media for blog traffic.
And I hope you guys have understood about Social Media Marketing for Traffic Generation on your blog. I am convinced of all the readers that you too share this information with your neighbors, relatives, friends, so that we will be aware of our interactions and this will greatly benefit everyone. I need you people’s support so that I can bring you even more new information.
My always try is to always help my readers or readers on every side. If you have any doubt of any kind, then you can ask me unexpectedly. I will definitely try to solve those Doubts. Let us know by writing a comment, so that we also have the chance to learn something from your thoughts and improve something.
Kafil Mohammed is a social media Marketing expert and teaches people about blogging. He also doing Digital Marketing for a long time now.